Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Joe P., Author?

On the My Favorite Websites section to the right of my blog page you'll see a link to Momentum Media. They are the publishers of "Training & Conditioning" magazine, among others. There are a lot of free, online articles that are heavy on the practitioner side.

Any way, I'm working with them to produce a series of books on a lot of the topics I discuss in this blog. They will be very affordable, about 20 U.S. dollars a piece. The first one should be available in the early fall. The title is, "Functional Manual Therapy for the Sprained Ankle". Very user friendly with plenty of illustrations. No fancy gadgets- just your hands, ground, gravity, & momentum. For the time being, the books will be available exclusively through the Momentum Media web site.

7 comments:

JH said...

Very exciting!! Can't wait to see it.

Kev said...

Awesome Joe!

Brian Green said...

Cool...Dr. Coughlan and myself will spread the word over here...by the way have you had a chance to look at my response on one of your older MCL posts....?

Tracy Fober said...

Outstanding!!!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to get my hands on those Joe

Joe Przytula said...

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Joanie said...

Hi Joe P !!

I'm SOOOO PROUD ! Keep up the OUTSTANDING WORK....I DO miss those days ~~~ but I'm very glad I'm RETIRED !!

Fondly,
joanie

P.S. Send me your E-MAIL PLEASE + say Hi to Ana + the BOYZ !