Saturday, December 6, 2008

10,000 hits!

Thanks to all my readers, especially Tracy, Pat, Juan, Jonathon, the two Kevins, and all of my international enthusiasts. I hope I'm keeping to the spirit of this blog- applying the scientific to the practical to address injuries the high school ATC sees every day. With a diversion now & then.
Don't be afraid to ask questions, or to disagree with me when you see fit. I'm approaching 50 & my cerebral cortex needs plenty of stimulation.
I found it amusing when a university clinical director depicted me on their web site as the Will Farell character in "old school". They have since removed it. I don't know if this person still follows my blog, but I hope they do. I thought the premise was pretty funny.
Anyway, thanks for stopping in my A.T. room- even it's just to take a peek at what the old man is up to. I am truly humbled.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats Joe...you do an awesome job with the blog and its the first thing I do everyday...

I love it man...Thank you for your hard work and dedication to the profession and everyone's education, but more importantly thank you for your friendship.

PAT

Brutus and Miley said...

Yes I still follow Joe. You do an awesome job. My concern was about the "trainer" Not your awesome and thorough posts. Congrats!

Mischa said...

Keep up the good work. I read your great blog every day.

Mischa van Stee

Zichron Yaacov, Israel