Monday, July 13, 2009

Don't Miss Pat Donovan @ NATA '10 in Philly

Dr. Ken Cieslak asks:

"I would like to get a better understanding of the approaches Gary Gray uses in his assessment and rehab. I know you are well versed in this area. I noted on his website that they sell educational materials. Which ones would you suggest (tape titles, etc) I get to obtain a basic grasp of his approaches and methods (kind of like a Cliffs Notes summary of his approach). Any suggestions is greatly appreciated."
*******************************
I've gotten the thumbs up from Gary & Dave T to do a presentation at the nationals on just that subject. Been turned down about 5 years in a row. As a high school ATC I am a non person as far as the NATA is concerned . But, I believe they did approve Pat Donovan (U.Ill@Chicago) for 0-10 in Philly. I believe they are giving him several hours, and he plans to go through the whole spectrum. Be there. I know Pat will do a great job.

1 comment:

drcieslak said...

Hi Joe;

Try submitting it as a workshop proposal to NATA. You have until July 15 to do so. As far as the person you mentioned, I can only assume he is giving a (pre or post meeting) Advanced Track seminar if it will exceed two hours. Good Luck. I would like to see you down there!!
Ken